Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nothing To Do in the afternoon.....

its 1.39pm...
hurm...still siiting alone in computer room online since 12pm...dunno what should i do...
i checked my facebook account, my tagged and my youtube...and now thinking what else should i do...

suddenly i remember my new blog...haha..so i log in my write this blog la..
im using old computer here and no picture i can upload..so sad ah.....

today i almost late go to class...the reason is not that i woke up late...i woke up at 7.30..take bath and get ready..then i just realize that my housemate still SLEEPIIING!!!
OMG..he is the one that got car and take me everyday to class...huhu...
so i woke him up...when i text my other friend, he said the class already started..huhu...but luckily he just bluffing....hehe..

so,today we learned about food regulation and its act..they taught us on how to take food sample from the restaurants, how do to sampling and many more..i cant remember..(seems like i need extra work to do..)
the class started at 9am and finished at 10.30am..they just briefly telling us about their job...

after we finish our class,its time for me to have lunch..( i know i need to diet..but lunch also important!!)
my friends took me to one place looks like temple....(i think it is temple..)
i have the pic..but i cant upload it right now..huhu..
i ordered noodle soup for lunch..but its not like a normal noodle..mty friend told me this kind of noodles originally from China....and not many people know about this noodles...poor huh...
while waiting for the noodle soup, i walk around the temple and there are one tree surrounded by 12 types of animal..
rats,cow,tiger,snake,dragon,pig,goat, and some i cant remember..hahaa...
all of these animals represent the year of birth in chinese..mine is Dragon..just like dragon ball..hoho...
hm..time to go now...my friends are calling me...huhu...
later i will upload and post the pictures..

No comments: