Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

I Love Baby...


baby....
i love babies so much...not only babies but kids too...
kids not more than 4 years old..unless they are cute...
since i was in my secondary school i noticed that i love babies so much..
this is my 1st pic that i used as my primary pic for my friendster profile..

its been like 4 or 5 years and i never change this pic..
when i started my facebook account,i was thinking like wanna change my profile pic like every single day..
but that was only a plan..u know,when u bored lots of ideas come into u mind..
but once u have the chance to do it,will u do it??


NO...
and never...that what make us human..hohoho....nobody's perfect huh...
back to my story...so,i uploaded a few pictures as my primary pic...so i started with this pic again..
my reason for that time is because i wanna people know its profile when they saw the pic..because they all quite
familiar with my friendster primary pic...

(i took this pic after my O&G posting)

after for awhile, i really love this pic...the baby is so cute...i wanna say just like me...hahaha...
like me when i was a baby of coz...i was cute back then...miss that momment when everybody telling u r cute when u r baby..
but not right now...huhu....people keep talking im chubby.....fat....big....short....
hm...i dont understand why..when people see a fat chubby short baby...they going crazy people wanna hug that baby,
kiss him and babysit him..
but why is so different with grown up chubby,fat and short guy??the only different here is age...at least theoretically...
yap..again back to my story..after months, my friends keep asking me why i still using the same pic??why dont i use my own pic..
some of them ask me to grow up...
after tired of all this things..i decided to change my pic..and guess what...
my ex gf complaint to me that its hard for her to find me cause i used diffrent pic..
last time she only look at my pic..(the baby actually)...not my name.....huhu..FML...
so...i change it back...until now still using the same pic..and its officially my profile pic..
i used it in this blog and even in my youtube account...love the baby so much huh...

Here are some of my pics with babies....and kids....hehe..


(my pic with my niece..)
(The little one..)

(This is my cousin's daugther)
<---


.................................................
................. (This one is her little brother)

No comments: