Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My 1st BloG!!

yeah...its new year....


and this is my 1st post..
i decide to create this blog just for fun...
hopefully can share lots of stories and pictures too...
most of my friends already started their blogs...so..i dont wanna be left behind...hehe...

today i just came back from Tanjung Karang..i was posted there for JKM posting..i was such a great place..but the problem is....i getting fatter everyday...last time i checked i weight was 60.1Kg..its been like 2 weeks ago...and today i gained 3.7kg making my weight 63.8Kg...OMG...

so..like other people i also have my new resolution for this year!!
1. of course to reduce my weight to 60kg in 3 months..( do u think i can make it??hmph...)

2. no more fail in exam!! i failed my O&G paper last semester so..i cant fail any exam for this semester...uhuks..

3. go to PUB!!yeah babe!!!

4. still thinking of it..hehe....

well..we still can have new resolution even though its not new year right???

and tomorrow, me n my girls are going to karaoke!!
hmph..the problem is i dont know what songs should i sing....huhu....

No comments: