Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Me singing You Raise Me Up with my senior...

My another video uploaded in youtube...
this song sang by me n my senior..Nita Maria Thambya...
gosh...she has a very good voice...
i love her voice very much....sound like an angel u know...hehe...

actually we record this songs from singsnap.com..she introduced this website to me...
its for karaoke online...lots of songs but only some u can sing for free...
u can choose the songs u like and record it online then it will put in the internet..
but 1st,u need to register...dont worry..its for free..
u can try...its fun...




so, here's the song...try listen to it...hehe...
s
dddddddddddddd

so, how was it??hehe..



this is us...
this pic taken during our friend's bday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.